1) Visa: Please visit the official website of the Indian Mission (Embassy / High Commission / Consulate) in your location and apply online for e-business visa to visit India https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
2) Covid-19 Test: Please obtain negative Covid-19 RTPCR test report before travelling. This test should have been conducted within 72 hours prior to undertaking the journey.
3) Self-Declaration Form (SDF): (to be filled by all international arriving passengers to India) through online Air Suvidha Portal https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration before your scheduled travel and also Upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report.
4) Passengers arriving from UK, Europe and Middle East, South Africa, Brazil, Bangladesh, Botswana, China, Mauritius, New Zealand, Zimbabwe will have to also undergo self-paid RT PCR test on arrival at the first airport of entry in India.
5) No Quarantine is required for passengers arriving with a negative RT PCR certificate provided the test is conducted within the stipulated period from the date of journey.
* Also carry printout of successfully filled SDF (Self Declaration Form) and Negative covid-19 RTPCR test report.
** It is also advised that passengers must check the latest COVID-19 protocol & visa norms from the concerned airline or embassy before commencing their journey.
|1||Guidelines for Arriving Passengers||https://www.newdelhiairport.in/media/1622/latest-guidelines-for-international-arrivals.pdf|
|2||Covid-19 Testing Centre & Lounge at Delhi Airport||https://www.newdelhiairport.in/covid19-rtpcr-test-appointment-booking|
|3||Bureau of Immigration, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India||https://boi.gov.in/|
|4||Bureau of Immigration, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India||+91 124 4797300 or +91 124 6838410|
|5||For further assistance you may like to call or write or
WhatsApp to the following officials of Export Promotion Cauncil for Handicrafts
Mr. Varun Kumar
Ms. Ruchika Batra
While we do our best to get you the latest information, due to the rapidly evolving nature of current events, sometimes that is not possible. Please note, it is the sole responsibility of the passenger to ensure his or her eligibility to enter the destination or transit countries (as applicable). Please do check the travel rules of all regulatory websites prior to booking as well as commencing travel.